Monday, October 12, 2009

I got email from virgin mobile urgent ?

But it still doesn't work at all? I got an email because they never text me so I email them and they said it should be food and it's been like 2 days or so help
I got email from virgin mobile urgent ?
I'm sorry, I don't speak your crazy moon language.





What are you even asking?





edit: Dude, WHAT is the specific problem you are experiencing? It is impossible to tell due to the extremely clumsy wording of your question. Are you expecting an email from Virgin mobile and haven't received it? How are you expecting this email, via computer or your phone? If your phone doesn't have a data transfer package it is possible that is part of the problem. Are you trying to set up your phone via email and it isn't working?





You need to call Virgin Mobile directly. No one here has any way of knowing what the problem is from the description you've given.
Reply:u connection is down call the company and they should help u get it back up or take the phone bak or switch to tmobile they have the best phones such as the g1 and the best service and the best contracts good luck email with more info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive