Saturday, October 24, 2009

"Mobile Email" on AT&T phones no longer works for Yahoo mail?

I think this is because Yahoo started kind of requiring you to sign in with your full email address, as a result of their additions of two other domain names. Mobile Email does not like that, or that is my theory. I can;t log in with just my screen name OR my full email address.





I figured out a partial work around, however. Put in all your info, and as it is trying to sign you in, quit the application. Then you'll receive email alerts, however, you have to cancel out of them and check your mail by other means.





What I am looking for is either a full work around for this phone app, or another generic phone app that can check email. (I've already tried Yahoo Go! it does not work on my phone. However, if anyone knows where I could DL YGo! 2.0 rather than 3.0, that might work.)
"Mobile Email" on AT%26amp;T phones no longer works for Yahoo mail?
Try this url in your phone: us.m.yahoo.com It should bring you to either Yahoo Mobile or to the mail site (not sure which one), but from there, you shoule have easy access to the mobile mail. It's through the wap, and not an app, so it should work better
scottish name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive