Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Options,mobile,help,sign out,reply to an email does not work when I click on them.Whats wrong???

Every time I open my inbox I can read mail but cannot do any of the above. Its frustrating not being able to reply to mail or check my options. I cannot even sign out now. Can anyone please help me resolve the problem as I have all my address in the account. Thanks #


George
Options,mobile,help,sign out,reply to an email does not work when I click on them.Whats wrong???
If you are using beta version then please switch back to classic version.


To do this login to your yahoo mail and click on “Mail classic” which you can find beside “My Account” on the top of the page. If you still can’t get back to your Mail classic then click on “Trouble logging in?” Once you click on this you will be taken to another page where you can select appropriate link to get back to the Mail classic.





Please clear your browser history, cache, cookies and temporary files. Have a good internet connection and browser too.





All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive