Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can I get an alert (text message) on my T-mobile phone to tell me when I have a new email?

I don't want to read my email on my phone, I just want an alert or text message telling me when I have new mail. Is this possible? I have unlimited text messaging but I'm not sure if I get charged for getting on the web. Any and all help/suggestions/advice is greatly appreciated!
Can I get an alert (text message) on my T-mobile phone to tell me when I have a new email?
Since you are logging onto the Internet, you are being charged Internet usage. Every time you are on it, you're being charged $0.01 per KB. As for the alerts, try looking in options or settings on your E-mail account from your phone. See if there is an option to do alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive