Saturday, October 24, 2009

Crush - mobile - email - ?

There is a boy in the same religious community as me and I have a crush on him... I got his mobile number from his sister... then I callled him twice and hung up without saying anything. Then he texted me saying ' who is this' so I texted him back saying my friend Sujata was dialling random numbers... I am Sangeeta.... Then I texted him from my other phone pretending to be SUJATA... I got his mail id... we were texting and mailing eachother... Then my sisters friend got his number from my phone.... After that he didnt reply to my emails or texts... I am scared my sisters friend said something to him about me...!! when I called him and asked if any girl called him and said anything about me ( SUJATA) or sangeeta (the real me) he said yes... when I asked him what did she say he said' I DONT REMEMBER'.... i tried calling him many times after that but he keeps diverting it....





What can I do??
Crush - mobile - email - ?
Just say sorry to him and dont mail him for a few weeks and dont text him... he will hopfully reply..... oh and also say ' wont disturb you again'





hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive