Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Send picture from my email to my mobile phone??

Is it possible to attach a photo stored on my computer to an email message and send it to my mobile phone number?





My mobile doesn't receive emails and i can't bluetooth from my computer
Send picture from my email to my mobile phone??
Yes it is! Just email your photo to your cellphone email address. Then you will be able to download the photo to your cellphone.
Reply:If your phone cannot receive emails then you will not be able to send an email to your phone. Could you not get a cable to connect your phone to your pc or get a bluetooth dongle for your pc. The dongle doesn't cost that much.


Also, if you have a newer phone you may be able to set it up so that you can receive emails. You will need to look in the phone manual to find out how to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive