Saturday, October 24, 2009

Setting up email account on my mobile phone?

My mobile phone ask for these;


-DNS IP


-APN address


-user name


-password


-return address


-email provider


-sending host


-receiving host





I am using yahoo mail. Could anybody tell me where to get all the information?





Thank you.
Setting up email account on my mobile phone?
What mobil phone do you have? You would need to buy internet for your mobil devices, or find a spot that doesmt requirea password. You could use someone elses internet connection for your cell, unless they have a password to make sure no one else uses their internet for free. There are some coffee shops that bought WiFi, and allow you to use it for free. Sometimes, you can find a spot that doesnt need a password, but most do. If you want to be able to use the internet on your phone anywhere, you probably need to buy your own! I dont like yahoo mail, I do have an account, but i switched to gmail, because i just fell in love with it! I know with Gmail, you can click a link that says "Get Gmail On Your Mobil Phone" or something. I wouldnt know if yahoo has one of thoes or not. But yahoo and gmail keep compeating, and i think Gmail as far better features, so i dont know. My sister is a Yahoo! fan, extreamly loyal to Yahoo! and i am a Google Person! I am extreamly loyal to google. (i know i am using Yahoo answers, but that is all i like about Yahoo, and she does use google for videos, so we both like one thing about it) you should ask yahoo fans if they know if yahoo has one or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive