Monday, October 12, 2009

How do I send an Email (typed on my computer) to somebody's mobile 'phone?

if its a t-mobile cell phone that you're sending the email to through computer, you type this in the address field of email -





number@tmomail.net





number is the phone number, with 1 before it.





I don't know for non-tmobile phones.





But every cell phone's number followed by a domain, enables message delivery from computer email.
How do I send an Email (typed on my computer) to somebody's mobile 'phone?
It depends on how there email account is set up - it is up to them to have it diverted to their phone





There are a number of sites that allow you to send a text message to a phone from the internet
Reply:if the mobile phone of that receiver has an email address then just type the email add of him/her and press send.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive