Sunday, May 23, 2010

Virgin Mobile Wildcard Mobile Email?

I want to download mobile email on my virgin mobile wildcard and I was wondering if it costs anything? If you have a messaging pack, does it just count as a text message? And will it cost money as if you were using VXL or whatever? And does it take up much room on your phone? Thanks!


I guess the thing I basically want to know is--if I have a messaging pack, this won't cost me anything, right?


Thank you:)
Virgin Mobile Wildcard Mobile Email?
Here is how it works:





1.) download mobile e-mail from your phone, you will be asked to subscribe to Virgin XL, go ahead and subscribe it will cost you 15 cents (don't worry you can unsubscribe after you are done).


2.) go through the download process (don't worry, its completely free to download-except for standard messaging charges of course.)


3.) Messaging packs include the following:


(+) text messages


(+) picture messages


(+) video messages (only on Shuttle)


(+) mobile e-mail messages


(+) mobile instant messages


4.) The mobile e-mail application won't take up much memory either.


5.) So if you have a messaging pack, you won't have to worry about extra charges :-)





Hope this helps :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive