Sunday, May 23, 2010

Help! how do you email a pic from your mobile phone?

I have a samsung X640 on vodafone live, I have input the proper proxy settings (I think!) but whenever I try to send a pic from my phone to my email address, it just does a "boink" sound and says "network unavailable" kinda driving me crazy! any help would be much appreciated :) Thanks!
Help! how do you email a pic from your mobile phone?
Are you provisioned for MMS (Picture Messaging)? To check call 191 and ask customer services. If you have MMS provisioned then there must be a problem with your settings, MMS has different settings than normal WAP browsing. Find the settings on the following page and get them sent to your phone -





http://www.vodafonehelp.co.uk/ota.php?Mo...





If you get stuck let me know and I will help any way I can.





Regards





Dave H
unique name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive