Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How to Email a T-Mobile cell phone?

I want to Email someone on Yahoo Mail. Not an SMS message. For an AT%26amp;T number you type in: %26lt;(phone number)@mms.att.net%26gt;. But what is the 'address' for a T-Mobile number?
How to Email a T-Mobile cell phone?
You are to type in the following address:





%26lt;(phone number)@tmomail.net%26gt;





Hope that helps!
Reply:Well, I have a T-Mobile phone and I just recently figured out how to E-Mail somebody.





I go to Create Message and then I type a message in, afterwards, it takes me to my phone book and asks me who I want to send it to, I click the Options button and it says Enter E-Mail so I just click on that and type in the address, and it sends.





I am not sure if this is just for my phone, just for T-Mobile phones, or for every phone there is.





But I hoped I helped you! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive