Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am using a sonyericsson K750i mobile phone.I am using vodafone connection. How can i get email account?

how and where can i get the e mail settings. I have both yahoo and g mail account.
I am using a sonyericsson K750i mobile phone.I am using vodafone connection. How can i get email account?
Yahoomail best for email.first you open google.and you search yahoomail after you create your accunte
Reply:If you have internet Connection in your mobile the best option either you can download opera mini which is a free Java application for your mobile and you can see the original version how it looks in your internet explorer same you can view.


Suppose if your phone not supports java application then using your built in browser launch the wap website of yahoo wap.yahoo.co.in





Note : You have also gmail application JAR file you can download from google/app

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive