Sunday, May 23, 2010

Question about mobile email with at&t (cingular)?

Hello. I had a question about the mobile email feature with at%26amp;t (cingular). I know it costs per kb transfered but how do I find out how much kb will be transfered when I check an email? If i get a bundle packed that has 1mb can anybody tell me like how long that will last. Sorry im new to all this lol
Question about mobile email with at%26amp;t (cingular)?
Ok heres how it goes. It uses roughly about 4-6 kb per email and it will download all the emails in your mailbox, then theres your reply! There is 1024 kb in 1 mb and depending if your on media basic at 9.99 or have the media net 1mb for 4.99.


You would be better off going for the unlimited data right now and seeing how much you use to check your email. Better to be safe and avoid a huge usage bill.


Spend a few extra bucks now.
name naming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive