Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I have photos from my computer sent to my mobile phone? ( other then through email)?

I think what the other answerer was trying to suggest is a DATA Cable. You can purchase one specific for your phone for around $30. You would plug the cable into the USB port on your computer and connect to your phone to transfer files. Or, IF your phone is Bluetooth capable, you can purchase a Bluetooh Dongle at any electronics store for around $40 which would also be plugged into the USB port on your computer to transfer your files wirelessly. Hope that helps!!! :)
How can I have photos from my computer sent to my mobile phone? ( other then through email)?
yeah depending on if you have blue tooth capability on you phone and a bluetooth adapter for your computer or if you have a usb port on the side of your phone most new motorola phones have one.
Reply:There is no other way except through email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive