Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If I go on email on my virgin mobile x tc, will it charge me $1.50 for a data pack?

I have recently bought the Virgin Mobile X-TC and I logged on to my email and about 10 hours later, I realized that i had 1.50 deducted form my account for a data pack. I dont know if I accidently clicked that earlier or if email counts as data pack service. please help!
If I go on email on my virgin mobile x tc, will it charge me $1.50 for a data pack?
I don't know what's up with that. Email is supposed to be 15 cents each, unless you had to use the web to activate, then you'll get stuck with the ripoff 1.50 a meg charge. I don't use email or web on my phones so I don't know how to activate email.





This is the part about Virgin Mobile that Blows. If you want to protect yourself, just get a text plan and a data plan already. They are $5 each for the smallest ones if you have a monthly plan. It's more expensive if you are on a Pay as you go plan with rollover minutes. But it will save you money in the long run and cut down on the " Huh? Wth, I DIDN'T want that!" situations that many VM users run into.





VM has great deals, don't get me wrong, but they are a MINEFIELD of hidden charges. Check your balance too many times a day? They charge. Access Virgin XL w/o a plan? They charge. Have a credit/debit card or Paypal account with them on file, they CHARGE. and overcharge. I recommend to get the good and not the bad from VM (their killer phones, killer unlimited plans, etc) NEVER use a card , ONLY topup . It may seem like a hassle, but if you've ever been overcharged even once and tried to get your money back, you'll realize the peace of mind is worth it.
Reply:For any other questions:http://web.virginmobileusa.com... Report Abuse

meaning of names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive