Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mobile Phone for Email and maximum Web Browsing?

In india which handset (%26lt;10000 Rs.) is supporting emails from yahoo, gmail, hotmail etc. is here any set on which I can acess BSE, NSE, moneycontrol web sites. also which networking company is providing best services for net acess on mobile set. Thanks
Mobile Phone for Email and maximum Web Browsing?
Most handsets will do the job these days. I would recommend getting a phone with a large screen. Also one with 3G or 3.5G otherwise, it will be painfully slow. Select a data plan from a telco preferably one with unlimited data access.





In terms of browser, use Opera Mini or Opera (if it is already on your phone). I know that the Motorola V6 Maxx, Nokia 6120 and 6500 has this already installed. All of these phones have 3.5G with the exception of 6500 which has 3G.





I use my phone to reads the news, check my email on Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail.





If you require push mail, I recommend Morange. You can leave it running the background and it's very data efficient. It also supports chatting in GTalk, MSN and Yahoo Messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive