Saturday, November 7, 2009

LG Mobile email-ing???

Hey,


I have a LG flip phone and i need to know how to send emails to it!


and maybe photos, i need it because my mum wants to see photos of my holiday and i only have them on my computer %26gt;.%26lt;











Thank You!!!!!


%26lt;3 loxxy
LG Mobile email-ing???
loxxy you can do it a few different ways





one of which you can access your email from your phone just go into the internet and go to your mail that way. Your provider can give you the way or best options for you to do this.





Also you can send email to your phone as a text. Keep in mind it still has the same 160 character limitations .. but if I was going to send to an ATT phone it would be as follows .. yourphonenumberhere@txt.att.net and pictures would be yournumberhere@mms.att.net.


You just need to check with your carrier or check on their website to see how to send!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive