Saturday, November 7, 2009

If I buy a BlackBerry Bold that from Rogers and use it on the T-Mobile network, will I be able to use email?

If I buy a BlackBerry Bold from Rogers in Canada and unlock it, would I be able to use PIN, Email and BlackBerry Messenger? Would the Rogers name still be on the screen or would it go away?
If I buy a BlackBerry Bold that from Rogers and use it on the T-Mobile network, will I be able to use email?
Yes, you can do this. The Bold being sold from Rogers is still a GSM-compatible Bold; the CDMA Bold hasn't been released yet.





Now you won't have 3G access as the 3G band in the Bold won't work on T-Mobile's 3G bands. And you will still see the Rogers logo when you boot up, as that is built in to the firmware and can't be removed. But as long as it is unlocked it should work fine. I have read of people doing this just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive