Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I email a person with a Virgin Mobile phone? What domain name do I use? I wanted to email my txts.

I just found out that I can email my text messages. I was playing around on my phone one day and sent a text message to my email and then replied to it. I was wondering what the domain name was to send an email text message to a Virgin Mobile phone. I have Alltel, I tried using the format ###-###-####@messages.alltel.com, which was the reply domain as the format to send an email text to a friend but replacing the numbers and putting virgin Mobile in for Alltel. It didn't work. What is the domain name? Anyone ever tried this before?
How do I email a person with a Virgin Mobile phone? What domain name do I use? I wanted to email my txts.
I know a source of your answer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive