Saturday, November 7, 2009

I have recently bought a virgin lobster 700 mobile phone, can anyone walk me through how to set up the email?

I am in the UK and a yahoo user, Ive looked on the net for a bit to no avail. If anyone can walk me through a step by step guide I would be eternally grateful
I have recently bought a virgin lobster 700 mobile phone, can anyone walk me through how to set up the email?
I have a Virgin Lobster 700TV myself. The problem is Virgin Mobile don't do any sort of data package. Because its a Windows smartphone it has mobile Internet Explorer, you could type in on your phone browser www.yahoo.co.uk/mail. The problem is I did it and cost me nearly 拢3 just to view the Yahoo email header. The only way to view your emails is get it unlocked and put a simcard in that gives you data entitlement. The Lobster is a fantastic handset let down by Virgin's inability to bring out any type of data package. And the tv coverage is finishing too next year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive